John Mueller posted on both Twitter and Google+ asking for testers of the new features.
Interested in trying out AMP features in Search Console?
If your game this year includes working on Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP), especially if you’ve already implemented AMP for a site, and you’re keen on giving us feedback on new features, you might want to sign up as a beta-tester at http://g.co/SearchConsoleTester . You can find out more about AMP at http://ampproject.org
Interested in giving us feedback on AMP features in Search Console? Sign up at https://t.co/VZuBmVSbAr
— John Mueller (@JohnMu) January 4, 2016
It is part of the new group of Google Trusted Tester for Search Mueller began late last year, so if you sign up, you will also hear about all the different things that Google is looking for beta testers on that are search related.
Google has been putting a lot of time and resources into AMP with an expected launch of early 2016 and plan to push it aggressively in 2016. So it is nice that there will be AMP support available in Search Console too, especially since everyone is new to the implementation of it.
You can sign up to be a beta tester at http://g.co/SearchConsoleTester
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Country & Language Selector Popups Impacted by Google’s Mobile Interstitial Change - January 23, 2017
- Google Testing Price Trends for Local Hotel Listings - January 20, 2017
- Bing Testing “Send Directions to Phone” Test in Local Knowledge Panel - January 20, 2017
- Google Crawl Budget: What SEOs Need to Know About Googlebot Crawling - January 19, 2017
- Google Local 4-Packs Showing 1 Ad & 3 Organic Local Listings - January 18, 2017