— Gary Illyes (@methode) November 4, 2015
While it is not “new news”, it does highlight that sometimes webmasters can shoot themselves in the foot when it comes to SEO, simply due to their on-site technical choices, which are far too often made by those who don’t do the site’s SEO, if they even have one.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing - August 30, 2018
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site - August 29, 2018