It has been nearly a month since the Google Panda 4.2 refresh began rolling out. While we were told it would take several months to roll out, someone asked Gary Illyes from Google whether it had finished or not yet. Nor surprisingly, he said no.
@RubanKtSEO No, but it would be more productive if you found something else to ponder about 😉
— Gary Illyes (@methode) August 13, 2015
He also suggested there are other ways to be more productive than worry about Google Panda rolling out, which is pretty true.
Gary Illyes has been pretty vocal over the fact this Panda refresh would be happening over months. And he further clarified a few weeks ago saying that this long duration roll out is for technical reasons only, not for tweaking Panda on-the-fly.
So if you are analyzing Panda, it will continue to roll out in the coming months.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing - August 30, 2018
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site - August 29, 2018