It has been nearly a month since the Google Panda 4.2 refresh began rolling out. While we were told it would take several months to roll out, someone asked Gary Illyes from Google whether it had finished or not yet. Nor surprisingly, he said no.
@RubanKtSEO No, but it would be more productive if you found something else to ponder about 😉
— Gary Illyes (@methode) August 13, 2015
He also suggested there are other ways to be more productive than worry about Google Panda rolling out, which is pretty true.
Gary Illyes has been pretty vocal over the fact this Panda refresh would be happening over months. And he further clarified a few weeks ago saying that this long duration roll out is for technical reasons only, not for tweaking Panda on-the-fly.
So if you are analyzing Panda, it will continue to roll out in the coming months.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Cloudflare Credentials Stolen in Web Developer Chrome Extension Hack - August 18, 2017
- Google Search Console Sends Security Warning Notices for HTTP Sites - August 18, 2017
- Bing Testing Blended Local Mini One Pack in Search Results - August 15, 2017
- Google Still Ignores Last-Modified Meta Tag - August 11, 2017
- Google Ignores Geo Meta Tags in Regular Search Results - August 10, 2017