It has been nearly a month since the Google Panda 4.2 refresh began rolling out. While we were told it would take several months to roll out, someone asked Gary Illyes from Google whether it had finished or not yet. Nor surprisingly, he said no.
@RubanKtSEO No, but it would be more productive if you found something else to ponder about 😉
— Gary Illyes (@methode) August 13, 2015
He also suggested there are other ways to be more productive than worry about Google Panda rolling out, which is pretty true.
Gary Illyes has been pretty vocal over the fact this Panda refresh would be happening over months. And he further clarified a few weeks ago saying that this long duration roll out is for technical reasons only, not for tweaking Panda on-the-fly.
So if you are analyzing Panda, it will continue to roll out in the coming months.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Slows Crawling With 5xx Server Errors - July 13, 2018
- Google: H Tags as a Ranking Factor - July 13, 2018
- Using Redirects Can Impact Google AdWords Quality Score - July 12, 2018
- Bing Testing Feature to Open Search Results in New Tab - July 12, 2018
- Google: Don’t Rely on Google Tag Manager for Structured Data - July 12, 2018