It has been nearly a month since the Google Panda 4.2 refresh began rolling out. While we were told it would take several months to roll out, someone asked Gary Illyes from Google whether it had finished or not yet. Nor surprisingly, he said no.
@RubanKtSEO No, but it would be more productive if you found something else to ponder about 😉
— Gary Illyes (@methode) August 13, 2015
He also suggested there are other ways to be more productive than worry about Google Panda rolling out, which is pretty true.
Gary Illyes has been pretty vocal over the fact this Panda refresh would be happening over months. And he further clarified a few weeks ago saying that this long duration roll out is for technical reasons only, not for tweaking Panda on-the-fly.
So if you are analyzing Panda, it will continue to roll out in the coming months.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Why Google Shows Same Site Multiple Times for Competitive Keywords - March 22, 2018
- Google: Can Take 6+ Months to See Rankings Improve from Quality Improvements - March 21, 2018
- Google Mobile First: Search Console Alerts & Report Annotations Coming - March 21, 2018
- Google Drops Zero Search Results Experiment - March 21, 2018
- Google Does Not Treat Adult Sites Differently in Search Results - March 20, 2018