It has been nearly a month since the Google Panda 4.2 refresh began rolling out. While we were told it would take several months to roll out, someone asked Gary Illyes from Google whether it had finished or not yet. Nor surprisingly, he said no.
@RubanKtSEO No, but it would be more productive if you found something else to ponder about 😉
— Gary Illyes (@methode) August 13, 2015
He also suggested there are other ways to be more productive than worry about Google Panda rolling out, which is pretty true.
Gary Illyes has been pretty vocal over the fact this Panda refresh would be happening over months. And he further clarified a few weeks ago saying that this long duration roll out is for technical reasons only, not for tweaking Panda on-the-fly.
So if you are analyzing Panda, it will continue to roll out in the coming months.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- How Google Determines Which Ads & Search Features to Show on Search Results Page - October 17, 2017
- Removing Low Quality Pages Won’t Result in Sitewide Google Rankings Boost - October 13, 2017
- Google: Dynamics of Top Three Ranking Factors & Link Effectiveness in Rankings - October 12, 2017
- Google Adds Audience Reviews to Movie & TV Show Knowledge Panels - October 6, 2017
- Use Sitemaps for Sites With Many Hreflang Annotations - October 5, 2017