Normally when you think of the Bing – or Google – search results, you don’t expect to see regular pay per click non-shopping ads with images, other than some exceptions for favicons. But Bing is changing it up by including images in their top Bing Ads ad unit that appears at the top of the Bing search results.
Here is how it looks within a search results page, and you can see it stands out quite a bit.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Mobile First Index: Page Speed Included as a Ranking Factor - March 23, 2017
- Mobile First Index: Google Aiming for Quality Neutral Launch - March 23, 2017
- Google Sending “Safe Browsing Policy Updates” to Previously Hacked Sites - March 20, 2017
- Google Adds AMP Carousels to “People Also Search For” Drop Downs - March 20, 2017
- 404s Do Not Affect Site Quality for Google SEO - March 17, 2017