Normally when you think of the Bing – or Google – search results, you don’t expect to see regular pay per click non-shopping ads with images, other than some exceptions for favicons. But Bing is changing it up by including images in their top Bing Ads ad unit that appears at the top of the Bing search results.
Here is how it looks within a search results page, and you can see it stands out quite a bit.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Country & Language Selector Popups Impacted by Google’s Mobile Interstitial Change - January 23, 2017
- Google Testing Price Trends for Local Hotel Listings - January 20, 2017
- Bing Testing “Send Directions to Phone” Test in Local Knowledge Panel - January 20, 2017
- Google Crawl Budget: What SEOs Need to Know About Googlebot Crawling - January 19, 2017
- Google Local 4-Packs Showing 1 Ad & 3 Organic Local Listings - January 18, 2017