Normally when you think of the Bing – or Google – search results, you don’t expect to see regular pay per click non-shopping ads with images, other than some exceptions for favicons. But Bing is changing it up by including images in their top Bing Ads ad unit that appears at the top of the Bing search results.
Here is how it looks within a search results page, and you can see it stands out quite a bit.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018