Normally when you think of the Bing – or Google – search results, you don’t expect to see regular pay per click non-shopping ads with images, other than some exceptions for favicons. But Bing is changing it up by including images in their top Bing Ads ad unit that appears at the top of the Bing search results.
Here is how it looks within a search results page, and you can see it stands out quite a bit.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Does Google Value AJAX Content Less Than Static HTML Content? - May 31, 2016
- Google: You Can Ignore Links from Scraper Sites - May 31, 2016
- Why Google Rewrites Title Tags & What SEOs Can Do - May 31, 2016
- Google Adding Site Name to End of Titles for Brand/Site Queries - May 31, 2016
- Google Adds Thumbnails to Food Related Wikipedia Results - May 27, 2016