Normally when you think of the Bing – or Google – search results, you don’t expect to see regular pay per click non-shopping ads with images, other than some exceptions for favicons. But Bing is changing it up by including images in their top Bing Ads ad unit that appears at the top of the Bing search results.
Here is how it looks within a search results page, and you can see it stands out quite a bit.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Using Subdomains for Low Quality Google Panda Pages - June 27, 2017
- Google Considers Branded Anchor Text Unnatural in Widget Links - June 27, 2017
- Google Converting Non-Mobile Friendly Pages to Mobile Friendly for Searchers - June 27, 2017
- Google to Stop Scanning Gmail Messages to Target Personalized AdWords Ads - June 26, 2017
- Using CAPS or Lower Case Letters in URLs for Google SEO Purposes - June 23, 2017