It didn’t seem to show up for very many searchers, so it seems to be a very small test. It also didn’t seem to show up when viewing Bing’s version of the local pack and clicking on a result. It was only appearing for the knowledge panels that displayed normally in the search results. I also couldn’t seem to get it to trigger the save place feature on mobile, only on desktop.
This isn’t the first time we have seen search engines with place reminders. I recently spotted a test in November where Google added a “Remind me when I’m nearby” as a Google Now feature.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Removing Low Quality Pages Won’t Result in Sitewide Google Rankings Boost - October 13, 2017
- Google: Dynamics of Top Three Ranking Factors & Link Effectiveness in Rankings - October 12, 2017
- Google Adds Audience Reviews to Movie & TV Show Knowledge Panels - October 6, 2017
- Use Sitemaps for Sites With Many Hreflang Annotations - October 5, 2017
- Google Testing “Instant” Tag for AMP in Search Results - October 4, 2017