It didn’t seem to show up for very many searchers, so it seems to be a very small test. It also didn’t seem to show up when viewing Bing’s version of the local pack and clicking on a result. It was only appearing for the knowledge panels that displayed normally in the search results. I also couldn’t seem to get it to trigger the save place feature on mobile, only on desktop.
This isn’t the first time we have seen search engines with place reminders. I recently spotted a test in November where Google added a “Remind me when I’m nearby” as a Google Now feature.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Local 4-Packs Showing 1 Ad & 3 Organic Local Listings - January 18, 2017
- Google AdWords Testing Local Inventory Ads in Local Pack - January 18, 2017
- How Google Ranks “Top Stories” News in Search Results - January 17, 2017
- Mobile First Index: Google to Notify Sites of Possible Issues via Search Console - January 13, 2017
- SEO Weather Reporting Tools & Google Ranking Experiments - January 13, 2017