It didn’t seem to show up for very many searchers, so it seems to be a very small test. It also didn’t seem to show up when viewing Bing’s version of the local pack and clicking on a result. It was only appearing for the knowledge panels that displayed normally in the search results. I also couldn’t seem to get it to trigger the save place feature on mobile, only on desktop.
This isn’t the first time we have seen search engines with place reminders. I recently spotted a test in November where Google added a “Remind me when I’m nearby” as a Google Now feature.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Cloudflare Credentials Stolen in Web Developer Chrome Extension Hack - August 18, 2017
- Google Search Console Sends Security Warning Notices for HTTP Sites - August 18, 2017
- Bing Testing Blended Local Mini One Pack in Search Results - August 15, 2017
- Google Still Ignores Last-Modified Meta Tag - August 11, 2017
- Google Ignores Geo Meta Tags in Regular Search Results - August 10, 2017