This style does not appear in Bing Ads in the search results though. Instead, they still show the usual “<advertiser> is rated” with stars in the same bright orange and no numeric score included in it.
Bing started testing these brighter orange stars in the search results back in January and eventually rolled them out to all searchers not long after that.
The addition of the numeric rating in orange at the start of the rating line seems to be a limited test, as I was only able to see it on a single browser session. But because we have seen Bing test ratings changes that were released to everyone, if this one gets a good response, I wouldn’t be surprised to see it go live to all users.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google AdWords Truncating Headlines for Some Ads - July 22, 2016
- Google: How to Temporarily Remove Pages Varies by Length - July 22, 2016
- Google Flights Testing Thumbnail Ads in Search - July 20, 2016
- Google Voice Searches 30 Times More Likely to be Action Queries - July 19, 2016
- Google Looking for Sites to Review for Next Site Clinic - July 18, 2016