This style does not appear in Bing Ads in the search results though. Instead, they still show the usual “<advertiser> is rated” with stars in the same bright orange and no numeric score included in it.
Bing started testing these brighter orange stars in the search results back in January and eventually rolled them out to all searchers not long after that.
The addition of the numeric rating in orange at the start of the rating line seems to be a limited test, as I was only able to see it on a single browser session. But because we have seen Bing test ratings changes that were released to everyone, if this one gets a good response, I wouldn’t be surprised to see it go live to all users.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Launches New Google Partner Badges & Adds Premier Partner - June 29, 2016
- Google Displays Lyrics in Search Results; Songwriters & Publishers Earn Revenue - June 28, 2016
- Google’s Keyword Planner Now Combines Keywords for Search Volume - June 28, 2016
- Google Restricts Keyword Planner Access to AdWords Advertisers With Active Campaigns - June 27, 2016
- Google Testing Larger URLs in Search Results - June 27, 2016