This style does not appear in Bing Ads in the search results though. Instead, they still show the usual “<advertiser> is rated” with stars in the same bright orange and no numeric score included in it.
Bing started testing these brighter orange stars in the search results back in January and eventually rolled them out to all searchers not long after that.
The addition of the numeric rating in orange at the start of the rating line seems to be a limited test, as I was only able to see it on a single browser session. But because we have seen Bing test ratings changes that were released to everyone, if this one gets a good response, I wouldn’t be surprised to see it go live to all users.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Launches Real-Time Penguin 4.0: All The Changes & Details - September 23, 2016
- Google Testing Individual Hotel Booking Block at Top of Search Results - September 22, 2016
- Recovering From Accidental Site Removal via Google Search Console Remove URL Tool - September 21, 2016
- Google Testing Local 3-Pack Near Bottom of Search Results Page - September 21, 2016
- AMP Results Now Live in Google’s Organic Search Results - September 21, 2016