This style does not appear in Bing Ads in the search results though. Instead, they still show the usual “<advertiser> is rated” with stars in the same bright orange and no numeric score included in it.
Bing started testing these brighter orange stars in the search results back in January and eventually rolled them out to all searchers not long after that.
The addition of the numeric rating in orange at the start of the rating line seems to be a limited test, as I was only able to see it on a single browser session. But because we have seen Bing test ratings changes that were released to everyone, if this one gets a good response, I wouldn’t be surprised to see it go live to all users.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- JSON-LD Google’s Preferred Structured Data Markup - October 21, 2016
- How Google Handles Site Moves When Old Domain Cannot Be Redirected - October 20, 2016
- Exit Page Interstitials Not Impacted by Google’s Mobile Interstitial Change - October 19, 2016
- Google: Leave 301 Redirects in Place at Least a Year, Preferably Longer - October 19, 2016
- Site Wide & Blogroll Links Are Not Automatically Bad Links for Google - October 19, 2016