This style does not appear in Bing Ads in the search results though. Instead, they still show the usual “<advertiser> is rated” with stars in the same bright orange and no numeric score included in it.
Bing started testing these brighter orange stars in the search results back in January and eventually rolled them out to all searchers not long after that.
The addition of the numeric rating in orange at the start of the rating line seems to be a limited test, as I was only able to see it on a single browser session. But because we have seen Bing test ratings changes that were released to everyone, if this one gets a good response, I wouldn’t be surprised to see it go live to all users.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google, Microsoft, Facebook & More Targeting “Worst Offender” Ad Types - April 21, 2017
- Man Arrested for Sending Google Forged Court Orders to Remove Search Results - April 21, 2017
- Errors When Submitting URL to Google Search Console; Workaround Available - April 20, 2017
- Google AdWords Adds Company Based Product Listing Ads to Search Results - April 19, 2017
- Google Does Not Devalue Pages With Internal Nofollow Links - April 18, 2017