This style does not appear in Bing Ads in the search results though. Instead, they still show the usual “<advertiser> is rated” with stars in the same bright orange and no numeric score included in it.
Bing started testing these brighter orange stars in the search results back in January and eventually rolled them out to all searchers not long after that.
The addition of the numeric rating in orange at the start of the rating line seems to be a limited test, as I was only able to see it on a single browser session. But because we have seen Bing test ratings changes that were released to everyone, if this one gets a good response, I wouldn’t be surprised to see it go live to all users.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Local 4-Packs Showing 1 Ad & 3 Organic Local Listings - January 18, 2017
- Google AdWords Testing Local Inventory Ads in Local Pack - January 18, 2017
- How Google Ranks “Top Stories” News in Search Results - January 17, 2017
- Mobile First Index: Google to Notify Sites of Possible Issues via Search Console - January 13, 2017
- SEO Weather Reporting Tools & Google Ranking Experiments - January 13, 2017