This style does not appear in Bing Ads in the search results though. Instead, they still show the usual “<advertiser> is rated” with stars in the same bright orange and no numeric score included in it.
Bing started testing these brighter orange stars in the search results back in January and eventually rolled them out to all searchers not long after that.
The addition of the numeric rating in orange at the start of the rating line seems to be a limited test, as I was only able to see it on a single browser session. But because we have seen Bing test ratings changes that were released to everyone, if this one gets a good response, I wouldn’t be surprised to see it go live to all users.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google: Dividing One Page Into Multiple Pages Often Dilutes Value for SEO - April 24, 2018
- Google: Do Not Link Hreflang to Redirecting URLs - April 17, 2018
- Google Adds Manual Action for Google Job Postings Schema - April 17, 2018
- Google: Order of H Tags & Search Rankings in Google - April 13, 2018
- Google Adds “Mentioned on Wikipedia” Carousels in Search Results - April 11, 2018