This style does not appear in Bing Ads in the search results though. Instead, they still show the usual “<advertiser> is rated” with stars in the same bright orange and no numeric score included in it.
Bing started testing these brighter orange stars in the search results back in January and eventually rolled them out to all searchers not long after that.
The addition of the numeric rating in orange at the start of the rating line seems to be a limited test, as I was only able to see it on a single browser session. But because we have seen Bing test ratings changes that were released to everyone, if this one gets a good response, I wouldn’t be surprised to see it go live to all users.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Does Google Value AJAX Content Less Than Static HTML Content? - May 31, 2016
- Google: You Can Ignore Links from Scraper Sites - May 31, 2016
- Why Google Rewrites Title Tags & What SEOs Can Do - May 31, 2016
- Google Adding Site Name to End of Titles for Brand/Site Queries - May 31, 2016
- Google Adds Thumbnails to Food Related Wikipedia Results - May 27, 2016