This style does not appear in Bing Ads in the search results though. Instead, they still show the usual “<advertiser> is rated” with stars in the same bright orange and no numeric score included in it.
Bing started testing these brighter orange stars in the search results back in January and eventually rolled them out to all searchers not long after that.
The addition of the numeric rating in orange at the start of the rating line seems to be a limited test, as I was only able to see it on a single browser session. But because we have seen Bing test ratings changes that were released to everyone, if this one gets a good response, I wouldn’t be surprised to see it go live to all users.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- AMP Now Supports A/B Testing - August 25, 2016
- Google to Devalue Sites with Pop-Ups & Interstitials in Mobile Search Results - August 23, 2016
- Google Dropping Mobile Friendly Tag; 85% Mobile Search Results are Mobile Friendly - August 23, 2016
- Abusive Bots & Services Behind the AdWords Keyword Planner Data Restrictions - August 19, 2016
- Google AdWords Express Adds Detailed Call Tracking, Ad Scheduling & Map Actions - August 18, 2016