This style does not appear in Bing Ads in the search results though. Instead, they still show the usual “<advertiser> is rated” with stars in the same bright orange and no numeric score included in it.
Bing started testing these brighter orange stars in the search results back in January and eventually rolled them out to all searchers not long after that.
The addition of the numeric rating in orange at the start of the rating line seems to be a limited test, as I was only able to see it on a single browser session. But because we have seen Bing test ratings changes that were released to everyone, if this one gets a good response, I wouldn’t be surprised to see it go live to all users.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Treats Hreflang in Sitemaps and HTML the Same - June 13, 2018
- Google Dropping Meta Tag Description Length Warnings from Search Console - June 7, 2018
- Google Search Console Crawl Stats to Update Soon - June 6, 2018
- Google: Don’t Block Googlebot from Slow Resources on Page - June 5, 2018
- Google’s Googlebot Crawling, Search Visibility and Rankings - June 4, 2018