This style does not appear in Bing Ads in the search results though. Instead, they still show the usual “<advertiser> is rated” with stars in the same bright orange and no numeric score included in it.
Bing started testing these brighter orange stars in the search results back in January and eventually rolled them out to all searchers not long after that.
The addition of the numeric rating in orange at the start of the rating line seems to be a limited test, as I was only able to see it on a single browser session. But because we have seen Bing test ratings changes that were released to everyone, if this one gets a good response, I wouldn’t be surprised to see it go live to all users.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Showing AMP Carousels for Local Review Sites - February 22, 2017
- Google AMP Recipe Carousels Live in Search Results - February 21, 2017
- Bing Ads Begins Showing Product Ads Carousels in Search Results - February 21, 2017
- Google Showing Animated GIFs in Search Results via Google Posts - February 17, 2017
- Google’s Mobile First Search Index Moving Towards Launch - February 16, 2017