This style does not appear in Bing Ads in the search results though. Instead, they still show the usual “<advertiser> is rated” with stars in the same bright orange and no numeric score included in it.
Bing started testing these brighter orange stars in the search results back in January and eventually rolled them out to all searchers not long after that.
The addition of the numeric rating in orange at the start of the rating line seems to be a limited test, as I was only able to see it on a single browser session. But because we have seen Bing test ratings changes that were released to everyone, if this one gets a good response, I wouldn’t be surprised to see it go live to all users.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Adds Dictionary Search Box to the Google Search Results - July 21, 2017
- Changes to Impressions & Position Data in Google Search Console - July 20, 2017
- Google Testing Rounded Sitelinks Carousel Buttons on Mobile - July 19, 2017
- Google Asking Searchers to Submit Tags in Movie Knowledge Panel - July 19, 2017
- Google Adds Follow Button to Search Results in Google Search App - July 19, 2017