If you manage multiple AdWords accounts, you have probably faced the pain of logging in and out of AdWords accounts while you do it. AdWords has finally released a new feature that makes it easy for you to swap between multiple Google accounts within AdWords.
We know advertisers and agencies are managing multiple accounts, and multi-tasking across many browsers. Today, we’re introducing a new, simplified workflow that allows you to toggle between multiple Google accounts without having to log out and back in again. With this update, you can now:
+Manage multiple AdWords accounts simultaneously in the same browser
+Stay logged into multiple AdWords accounts or other Google accounts at the same time
+Save time switching between accounts with different logins
This feature has been long requested by those who work on multiple accounts who have used multiple browsers as a workaround to keep logged into multiple accounts at once.
To start using multiple account logins, click on your customer ID or login email within AdWords which opens the account selector. Then simply add new Google account logins.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- 2022 Update for Google Quality Rater Guidelines – Big YMYL Updates - August 1, 2022
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines: The Low Quality 2021 Update - October 19, 2021
- Rethinking Affiliate Sites With Google’s Product Review Update - April 23, 2021
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020