Google Analytics has grown up and come into its own. Via the Google Analytics Blog and emails, the Analytics team announced the Google Analytics 360 Suite of products. Focused around their “Micro-moments” initiative, Google Analytics 360 is promoting the ability to know consumer behavior throughout every moment.
Currently in a limited beta, the Google Analytics 360 Suite includes six products:
- Google Analytics 360 – Formerly known as Google Analytics Premium
- Google Tag Manager 360 – A different and new version of Tag Manager Premium rebuilt based on the current Tag Manager product
- Google Audience Center 360 – A data management platform for matching the right content with the right audience
- Google Optimize 360 – Website testing and personalization, similar to Optimizely or Adube Test and Target
- Google Data Studio 360 – A data analysis and visualization (reporting) tool that allows real-time collaboration
- Google Attribution 360 – The evolve of Google Adometry, rebuilt from the ground-up to see the true value across all marketing channels
All the products are integrated into the Google Analytics 360 Suite, complete with overview dashboard and accessed by a unified menu.
Powerful and Easy
Designed to be an enterprise-level total Analytics solution, the Google Analytics team is aiming to provide powerful tools to help measure the complete customer journey with a familiar easy-to-use interface.
Moreover, the various products of Google Analytics 360 Suite offer native integration with AdWords, DoubleClick, Google Docs and allow API hooks and other integration for many third-party data providers. The result? You’ll be able to see more visual representation of all your data with Google Analytics ecommerce graphs alongside CRM tables and retargeting data.
In one fell swoop, Google Analytics has now put themselves in a position not only to compete with Adobe Marketing cloud, but also against Optimizely, BlueKai, Salesforce and a host of others.
And this is just the beginning. According to Paul Muret, Google’s VP of Analytics, Video and Display products, Google will continue to invest heavily in new products, features, and functionality.
Roll Out and Pricing
The new products—Audience Center 360, Optimize 360, and Data Studio 360—are available today in what is being called – (what else?) – limited BETA. Public availability for the entire suite of products is not yet known, nor is pricing information. Eventually, the products will eventually be offered a la carte, though neither a date, nor pricing has been stated.
Current Analytics Premium and Adometry users will start to see these products updated slowly over the next few months. The product names and interface elements will certainly be changing.
Latest posts by Thom Craver (see all)
- Google Analytics Adds New Surveys 360 To Its Collective - October 20, 2016
- Google Analytics Is Now A Suite of Products - March 15, 2016