For novice webmasters linking their Google AdSense and Google Analytics accounts together could be a bit challenging. Google has made linking these accounts together a bit easier with a new update.
We’ve recently improved how Google Analytics links to your AdSense account, making it easier than ever to understand what’s working on your site. With this new update, you can link your AdSense account within Google Analytics in fewer steps and can also link your AdSense account to multiple Google Analytics accounts.
To link the two accounts now, Google has an updated list of steps to do so.
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click the Admin tab at the top of the page.
- In the “Account” column, select the Analytics account that contains the property you want to link with your AdSense account.
- In the “Property” column, select the Analytics property you want to link, and click AdSense Linking.
- On the “AdSense Linking” page, click + New AdSense Link.
- Select the AdSense property that you want to link with your Analytics property.
- Click Continue.
- Select the Analytics views in which you want your AdSense data to be available.
- Click Enable Link.
- Click Done.
Once you have linked accounts, it takes about 24 hours for the AdSense revenue data to be included in Analytics. It also gives you the ability to link multiple Analytics accounts to AdSense.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing - August 30, 2018
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site - August 29, 2018
- How to Download Links Report in New Google Search Console - August 27, 2018