He later says he doesn’t have anything specific to share with us about today’s changes.
Mozcast is recording a record high today, just shy of 102 degrees for the changes they monitor in the Google search results, and other search rank monitoring sites are also reporting major fluctuations, so there is clearly something happening. But John Mueller says that we will still be waiting for Panda.
He does talk specifically about Panda however. He says we should see Panda within the next couple of weeks.
At SMX Advanced earlier this month, Gary Illyes said that we would be seeing a Panda update – technically a refresh – in the next two to four weeks, so John confirms we should be seeing it sometime by the beginning of July.
John Mueller stated this in today’s Google Webmaster Hangout, I will include a link once the video is available.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines: The Low Quality 2021 Update - October 19, 2021
- Rethinking Affiliate Sites With Google’s Product Review Update - April 23, 2021
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020