He later says he doesn’t have anything specific to share with us about today’s changes.
Mozcast is recording a record high today, just shy of 102 degrees for the changes they monitor in the Google search results, and other search rank monitoring sites are also reporting major fluctuations, so there is clearly something happening. But John Mueller says that we will still be waiting for Panda.
He does talk specifically about Panda however. He says we should see Panda within the next couple of weeks.
At SMX Advanced earlier this month, Gary Illyes said that we would be seeing a Panda update – technically a refresh – in the next two to four weeks, so John confirms we should be seeing it sometime by the beginning of July.
John Mueller stated this in today’s Google Webmaster Hangout, I will include a link once the video is available.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018