Google My Business, (the name of the new dashboard for local businesses for Search, Maps and Google+), is soliciting feedback from businesses and local SEOs, and if chosen, it could even include a trip to Google for in-person interviews.
The new program, called the “Google My Business Feedback Program” wants feedback to help shape the future of the Google My Business (GMB), specifically requesting “business owners and social media / marketing managers to participate in many different types of user research projects”.
And participants get Google schwag and gift cards too! Here is the full information:
When you complete your application, which is pretty short and asks you for your basic information, you will see this confirmation that your sign up was received.
Want to join? You can submit an application to join the Google My Business Feedback Program here.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing - August 30, 2018
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site - August 29, 2018