Google My Business, (the name of the new dashboard for local businesses for Search, Maps and Google+), is soliciting feedback from businesses and local SEOs, and if chosen, it could even include a trip to Google for in-person interviews.
The new program, called the “Google My Business Feedback Program” wants feedback to help shape the future of the Google My Business (GMB), specifically requesting “business owners and social media / marketing managers to participate in many different types of user research projects”.
And participants get Google schwag and gift cards too! Here is the full information:
When you complete your application, which is pretty short and asks you for your basic information, you will see this confirmation that your sign up was received.
Want to join? You can submit an application to join the Google My Business Feedback Program here.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines: The Low Quality 2021 Update - October 19, 2021
- Rethinking Affiliate Sites With Google’s Product Review Update - April 23, 2021
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020