We have seen Google add multiple new markups this year, such as the critic review schema, and there are many markup features which are now standard in the Google search results. Or they could be taking more advantage of current markup and expanding how they use it within the search results, knowledge boxes and panels.
Illyes also said they haven’t finished adding to structured data, especially for JSON-LD, so it is always worth it to keep an eye on their structured data guidelines to see when new things are added.
— Jennifer Slegg (@jenstar) November 16, 2015
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines: The Low Quality 2021 Update - October 19, 2021
- Rethinking Affiliate Sites With Google’s Product Review Update - April 23, 2021
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020