We have seen Google add multiple new markups this year, such as the critic review schema, and there are many markup features which are now standard in the Google search results. Or they could be taking more advantage of current markup and expanding how they use it within the search results, knowledge boxes and panels.
Illyes also said they haven’t finished adding to structured data, especially for JSON-LD, so it is always worth it to keep an eye on their structured data guidelines to see when new things are added.
— Jennifer Slegg (@jenstar) November 16, 2015
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019