We have seen Google add multiple new markups this year, such as the critic review schema, and there are many markup features which are now standard in the Google search results. Or they could be taking more advantage of current markup and expanding how they use it within the search results, knowledge boxes and panels.
Illyes also said they haven’t finished adding to structured data, especially for JSON-LD, so it is always worth it to keep an eye on their structured data guidelines to see when new things are added.
— Jennifer Slegg (@jenstar) November 16, 2015
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing - August 30, 2018
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site - August 29, 2018