Google Webmaster Tools is working on a brand-new search query feature and that they are looking for webmasters to try it out.
They are specifically looking for people who are a regular user of the search query information that is currently in Google Webmaster Tools. They are also wanting to know how you are using the current search query information already in Google Webmaster Tools.
If you prefer to fly under the radar, do be aware that you need to include the address of your main website as well as the Google account you use for it.
Also included in the form of the checkbox that allows you to request to be a future webmaster tool previews. So even if you are to have the search query is there, it might be worth submitting to get on that future feature preview list.
You can submit your information on the Google form here.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing - August 30, 2018
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site - August 29, 2018