We’ve made the new Search Analytics report available to a random sample of our users .
Some of you might notice that they now have access to it in their Google Webmaster Tools account, under Search Traffic in the left navigational menu. If you’re among the new testers, I hope you’ll enjoy using the report. Let us know what you think in the comments,
You can check your account to see if you were one of the lucky ones to be added to the testing.
She also notes that while the “new report currently has less than 90 days of data, but it will catch up in the next few days.”
Google began testing the new Search Analytics – first called Search Insights – earlier this year. We do not yet know the release date, but John Mueller hinted it would be soon in a recent Google Webmaster Tools Office Hours.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018