Here is an example for the query “Lord of the Rings” which shows a very large banner sized image across the Yahoo search results.
Here is another variation, this time with two images, similar to how we saw Yahoo implement them in April.
They still don’t seem to have a rhyme or reason for when they display them, or why they choose to select these large banner image style for some of them. But this is the only result we saw them in.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019