- Display keywords
- Interests and remarking
- Demographics breakdown
The summary appears to only contain graphs on targeting criteria the campaign is opted into. Summaries can be found from the account, campaign, and adgroup level. Mousing over parts of the chart reveals stat detail.
The views are easy to read and provide a nice summary with the least amount of clicking back and forth between display targeting sections. The downside is, the summary is not downloadable, making it difficult to share.
This doesn’t seem to be live in all accounts, so it is unclear if it is a new feature rolling out or if it is only active in some accounts during a testing phase.
Latest posts by Lisa Raehsler (see all)
- Halloween Online Marketing Stats & Shopping Trends - September 10, 2015
- AdWords Newest Ad Extension Announced: Structured Snippets - September 1, 2015
- New Automated Extensions for Google’s Product Listing Ads - August 21, 2015
- Google AdWords Upgrades Dynamic Search Ads - July 30, 2015
- Google AdWords Launches New Display Tab With Summary Feature - July 15, 2015