This new Google AdWords ad from Optimizely features a brand new AdWords extension that allows users to submit a URL to test their tool.
I imagine if this extension becomes more widely available, it could be used for things such as “Check a domain name”, “check your backlinks” or “check your SEO optimization score” etc. The possibilities are endless with the wide variety of tools marketed to webmasters that allow users to submit a URL to check something. And domain registrars would probably fight over that top position to check if a domain name was available, or for sale.
This is, by far, one of the best AdWords extensions I have seen.
This is the first I have seen of this particular extension, although we have seen other AdWords ads with submission forms, such as for newsletter signups from within the ad.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019