@DonnieStrompf nope, this will be the real-time version.
— Gary Illyes (@methode) January 7, 2016
There had been some concern that Penguin might share a similar slow rollout to Panda, as they brought it up to real time. And for those impacted by Penguin, the idea of a slow roll out could mean that some webmasters wouldn’t know if their sites recovered, or if they were still waiting on a roll out.
Many SEOs haven’t been a fan of the slow roll out of Panda, both because it is harder to track what might have changed in the Panda algo, but also because it makes gauging a Panda recovery – or hit – harder. So the fact Penguin won’t have the same kind of slow roll out is good news.
We still don’t have a confirmation on when Penguin will roll out… but everyone is hoping soon now that the holidays are over.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Testing “Near City” in Local 3-Pack - September 27, 2016
- Use Google Disavow Like Before, No Changes With Real Time Penguin - September 26, 2016
- No Changes to Link Related Manual Actions with Penguin Real Time Launch - September 26, 2016
- Google Launches Real-Time Penguin 4.0: All The Changes & Details - September 23, 2016
- Google Testing Individual Hotel Booking Block at Top of Search Results - September 22, 2016