Google announced on G+ they will no longer support older versions of Adwords Editor. This applies to anyone still using version 10.6 or older of the popular Editor.
Last December Google built the editor tool from the ground up and released Adwords Editor 11.0 to replace the older 10.0 version. However, some users haven’t upgraded to the 11.0 or higher, primarily because they could use the older version on pilot mode without having to learn the newer one.
Adwords managers will need to upgrade to the most recent version of Adwords Editor 11.1 by June 30th, 2015 to ensure no interruption in use.
The newest editor tool version is packed with new features and improvements helping advertisers manage their accounts more quickly and efficiently.
Advertisers can download the latest version, AdWords Editor 11.1, here. And for those that still need to familiarize themselves with the new 11+, Google announced the primary changes as well as update their help files and documentation with the change.
Latest posts by Lisa Raehsler (see all)
- Halloween Online Marketing Stats & Shopping Trends - September 10, 2015
- AdWords Newest Ad Extension Announced: Structured Snippets - September 1, 2015
- New Automated Extensions for Google’s Product Listing Ads - August 21, 2015
- Google AdWords Upgrades Dynamic Search Ads - July 30, 2015
- Google AdWords Launches New Display Tab With Summary Feature - July 15, 2015