Google is testing yet another color of stars in the search results, but I bet many business and website owners won’t be so happy with this one.
Here is how it appears in the search results, this one in a local 3-pack.
Of all the star colors, I like this version the least. Advertisers and websites want those hard earned stars to stand out, but these definitely do not draw the searcher’s eye at all. That said, it is nice to see Google testing.
Thank you to Conrad O’Connell for grabbing the screenshots when he spotted the test.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Using CAPS or Lower Case Letters in URLs for Google SEO Purposes - June 23, 2017
- Site Moves Do Not Fix Google Panda Content Issues - June 23, 2017
- Google Maps Soliciting Location Information in Organic Search Results - June 22, 2017
- Google’s Fred Update is Not an Updated Panda Algo - June 20, 2017
- Google to Continue Showing Featured Snippets with Images from Second Source - June 19, 2017