The new Inline Reporting functionality will allow report integration into the campaign management process. Currently, reports are found in a tab that creates a separate workspace. This integration will improve the management processes by removing redundant tasks and making campaign insights more visible for analysis and decision making.
Sara Johnson, Program Manager, Bing Ads Platform, explains, “Based on the feedback we have received from our customers, merging these experiences will allow Bing Ads users to seamlessly manage their campaigns and get reporting insights at the same time, all within the same workspace.”
What will become of the reporting tab? Johnson notes. “We expect that the Reports workspace will naturally become obsolete as users begin to utilize the reporting features in the Campaign workspace and rely less on the Reports workspace.”
Do you think this will save time and make life easier for Bing Ads managers? Tell us in the comments.
Latest posts by Lisa Raehsler (see all)
- Halloween Online Marketing Stats & Shopping Trends - September 10, 2015
- AdWords Newest Ad Extension Announced: Structured Snippets - September 1, 2015
- New Automated Extensions for Google’s Product Listing Ads - August 21, 2015
- Google AdWords Upgrades Dynamic Search Ads - July 30, 2015
- Google AdWords Launches New Display Tab With Summary Feature - July 15, 2015